We love our products, and we hope (and expect!) that you are going to love them, too. If you buy one of our products and for some reason you do not love it, you can send it back for a refund provided that you:
- do not use it, do not damage it, do not wash it
- do not abuse it physically or psychologically
- repack it with the same tender loving care we used when we sent it to you
- return it to us within 14 days of having received it
- send it to Occitan Imports, PO Box 512, Brookline, NH 03033 (we recommend United States Postal Service Priority Mail because it includes tracking and insurance)
Note that you are responsible for paying the cost of the return shipment.
When we receive the returned product we will inspect it. If it's in the same condition it was in before it left us, we will refund the amount that you paid for the product (not including the original shipping charges). If the returned product is not in its original condition, we will send it back to you definitively (with no refund).
Because our products are "Made in France" they are not eligible for duty-free return to the United States. This means that if you return a product to us from a country other than the United States, you are responsible for pre-paying US import duties and taxes on the return shipment. We recommend that you ship the product(s) "Delivered Duty Paid" (DDP, Incoterms 2010) and use a shipping service that includes insurance on the full value of the products and international tracking. If we receive a returned item that requires duties or taxes we will either (a) accept the item, pay the duties and taxes, and deduct the amount of those duties and taxes from your refund or (b) refuse to accept the item.